/Noxious/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Why I never will use Vending machines again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick-Pac
''hot''
''hot''

Why I never will use Vending machines again Empty
PostSubject: Why I never will use Vending machines again   Why I never will use Vending machines again EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:34 am

Here is my life story, read it if you like:

Today, at a shopping centre, I was buying a bottle of water from the vending machine, which was a silly thing to start with. Since bottle water cost so much more than tap water, which I could just pour into my empty bottle for free. Unfortunately I was lazy enough to buy it from the vending machine.

The first try, I put into my money, and then nothing came out, nothing! All it said was please instead xxx amount to purchase a drink.

Second try, wow, it worked, and then just as the water bottle about to come to my grip, the bottle tilted and jammed the machine. Holy cow, what the chances... the water bottle fell to the bottom of the machine which is not accessible.

After the machine finally manage to unjam itself using some crazy turns up and down, I decide to try my luck again.

Third try, wow, the machine worked great, just as it was about to grab me the bottle of water. It stopped, just froze. A digital display says out of service...

After more tries, the machine just sips out whatever coins I tried to put in, I was going to ring the number, but I decide to ignore it.

See, that is one FAIL-eD vending machine! I wish i brought my hyperblaster!

So, any comment people?!
Back to top Go down
KrypTz
''luke warm''
''luke warm''

PostSubject: Re: Why I never will use Vending machines again   Why I never will use Vending machines again EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:49 am

I buy from cafe's, seems to be cheaper
Back to top Go down
BoDo

PostSubject: Re: Why I never will use Vending machines again   Why I never will use Vending machines again EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:09 pm

Get the hell away from that thing Nick!

If there's one thing the internet has taught me, it is that 13 people a year get killed by vending machines.

you're lucky to be alive ...

hyperblasters too good for em ..... go fields ops and target a hammer on the bastard
Back to top Go down
Nick-Pac
''hot''
''hot''

PostSubject: Re: Why I never will use Vending machines again   Why I never will use Vending machines again EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:54 pm

No kidding, 13 people, is that world wide or just in the states? Man, I sure don't wanna fall into the victim list of the Vending Machine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I never will use Vending machines again   Why I never will use Vending machines again Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I never will use Vending machines again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/Noxious/ :: General discussion-
Jump to: