/Noxious/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log inLog in  

Oh man, what do I do?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick-Pac
''hot''
''hot''

Oh man, what do I do?! Empty
PostSubject: Oh man, what do I do?!   Oh man, what do I do?! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:19 am

You have less than a millisecond to think something clever to say:

http://www.georgeharrisalphacompany.com/etqw/ohdear.png
Back to top Go down
KrypTz
''luke warm''
''luke warm''

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, what do I do?!   Oh man, what do I do?! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 5:56 am

Sif use the general board
Back to top Go down
imposter
''luke warm''
''luke warm''

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, what do I do?!   Oh man, what do I do?! EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:00 pm

The guy standing in the target zone is ganna have a sore head tomorw, and GDF will have to purchase a brandnew armadilo, which could seriously break the bank tbh

But gdf will win the bridge round , which will give them more money to purchase the armadilo, unless of coarse the strogg spawn timer was on 1 and all 3 strogg respawned, and had 3 spawn hosts, causing the gdf to fail and the guy that went thru the effort to launch the hammer will feel bad and probaly suicide him self, cause gdf to have one less feild ops which makes the objective completers feel bad so they all go medics , and we all know medics do nothing and should just go jump off the cliff, which in order to get up you need to hop in the armadilo which has now been blown to bits, and it takes gdf about 30 seconds to find the money in order to drop a new one off, which makes the strogg oblibertors angry because they cant be homos and camp up on the cliff, so they will want to suicide, i could carry on for almost ever, but im bored now and my foods here
Back to top Go down
https://feeling-noxious.forumotion.com
Nick-Pac
''hot''
''hot''

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, what do I do?!   Oh man, what do I do?! EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:47 am

what did you order for food?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, what do I do?!   Oh man, what do I do?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh man, what do I do?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
/Noxious/ :: General discussion-
Jump to: